Here is where the creativity and fun begins!
I need to trace out or draw the pattern on the fabric on to the canvas.
Then, I would decide on an interesting way to devide the painting into 6 areas.
1. In the first area I would cut out the fabric to that shape and glue it there.
2. In the second area I would try to exactly replicate the colors of the fabric on the drawn pattern.
3. In the third area I would paint it into the exact complimentry of the original colors.
NOTE: An exact complimentry color is a complimenty color of the same value on the value wheel. So a complimentry of Green at value 2 is Red at value 2.
4. In the fourth area I will paint it in the same hue but opposite value. So if an area had a Green at value 2, I would paint it with Green at value 8. opposite on the value wheel clock. (Check the clock faces on the value wheels above.)
5. In the fifth area I will paint it in the same hue but opposite intensity. So if an area had a Green at intensity 2, I would paint it with Green at intensity 8. opposite on the intensity wheel clock. (Check the clock faces on intensity value wheels above.)
Let see how this goes!!! Pretty exciting! 😀