I forgot to take pictures of several stages before this stage, but here is what I did tonight:
After all the atmospheric pours of red, yellow and blues were done and I was satisfied with the values, I started the splattering!
Aureolin, Cadmium scarlet and Antwerp blue. Also some brown madder and ultramarine blue.
Removed the Masking in the sky and did a “liquid sunshine” pour of Winsor lemon!
And another pour of Winsor Red.
Started adding my trees!
Pretty happy with it so far… Though lost all my pencil lines in the pours 😉
This would be very interesting to see how it turns out!
the final work is fantastic…
miss the earlier stages…
very good painting…
It is far from being finished yet 😀
So hold your breath!
Check out the latest pictue that I am just uploading right now!
Thanks a lot fro visiting!